Custom framing is the best way to showcase your one of a kind artwork, prints, family heirlooms and memorabilia. Working with our professional staff will ensure that whatever you frame will be enjoyable for a lifetime. For over twenty years Liz-Beth & Co. has provided Knoxville’s largest selection of frames, highest quality and the best prices.
At Liz-Beth & Co., every custom frame we craft is handmade at our frame shop by experienced custom framing professionals. In addition…
- Our friendly staff will work to understand what the artwork or heirloom means to you and the context in which you want to present it.
- With that knowledge, your frame will be crafted to meet your exact needs and your artwork or heirloom will be handled with respect.
- Your finished piece will include all the hanging hardware you will need for installation.
- Arrangements can also be made for our staff to install the framed piece for you.
- From start to finish, the level of service you'll receive will be superior to any other custom framer.
Custom Sports Display Cases
These beautifully designed wall mounted or table top display cases are the perfect way to protect and showcase your collectables. The cases are designed to hold full size footballs, basketballs, baseballs and bats. The display case are made with UV Protected, double strength glass and mirror and accented with furniture grade cherry/black frame. Each case has a mirror on the bottom and on the back to enhance the look of your collectable. There are no acids in the display cases which helps to prevent signature fading.
Other custom framing services offered include:
- Custom Matting and Framing
- 100% Conservation and Museum Framing Available
- UV Resistant Glass
- Art Restoration
- Over 4,000 Frame Samples
- Custom Mirrors
- Shadow Boxes
- Needle work
- Posters & Print Catalogs (over 100,000 prints available)
- Framed Prints and Photographs
- Original Artwork (representing over 50 local artists)
- Custom reproductions and Giclee prints available
For all of your custom framing needs, call Liz-Beth & Co.